Wednesday, February 22, 2006

wHO'sTHaT GIRL?

whos that girl- where's she from NO she CAN'T be the one that u want
that has STOLEN MY world.
It's NOT real its NOt right
its mY day
its mY NIGhT
byt the way WHOS that girl living my life?

OH NOOOOOOOOOOO living my LLLLLLLLLLliiiiiiiiiiiife.

seems that everything is the same, around me
then i look again and everything has chaaanged.

Now i know that my BlOG is NOTHing bcoz i LACK cooooooooool pictures BUT even still I YES I have decided to POST! WOW omg NEWSFLASH Breep breep flashy flshy NUDE BOOBIIIES>
okie dokie.
so its the 22nd of february and 2day i had my first shift at subway MITCHAM yarrrr all u folks im no longer ur favrite sandwhich artist frm BWOOD ...ITs On mia! lol

bajdsbfoisnwviosnsidvns interruption from the koolhut....
JAmes says:SOPHIE MONK is HOT. and Yesss this is true don't ya wish ya girlfriend WOs HOT LOIKE HERRRRR
anyway
so i sit here topless on this wednesday night making a post on my outdated blog for the first time in about a year,,,thats right TOPLESS hahahhahahhaha just kidding. no really. hahahha IM KIDDING...

so iv recently discovered my ipod! VERY NICE JACKET!!!!!!!hahhaha mia u know wot i mean.
i love how it plugs right into the tape player so i can BLAST HILARY as i hoon around places. and by hoon i mean drive sensibly derrr. hHahahhah PLUG ME SPARKY (thats a s hout out to u Sammie
lol
hahahha
aight well this MIHGT be the start of sumthing new
in other news amy I WILL send u a letter eventually! i swear

keep it real DOODS thats all for now im HEAPS tired and can i just quickly mention
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggh UNI. snjklfnsnvkldvn
luv EMMO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home