Thursday, February 10, 2005

MESSAGES FULL

wow. this is a momentous occasion. i am writing apost where i was actually HAPPY about making up a title. wow i am in shock. SHOCK. hey did u know shock feels really weird.


righto, anywya, as iv told a few people already , this post is meant to convey the annoyances of having messagsefull. now, its important to be honest, so straight up im goin to tell u that I HATE MESSAGES FULL. its craptacular.

The first thing iv realised is that a very important thing toconsider when buying no wait PURCHASING a mobile phone no wait TELEPHONE ahahhahahah i sound so PONCY!!! is the MEMORY SPACE. if, like me , the memory space on your phone is PUNY!! then ur screwed, and no matter how popular/..... or unpopular u may be, the fact that u can only keep 20 messages at one time is continually haunting you. now, if ur like me, and uve been slagging off about memory space on your phone for a very long time , only ever owning an old nokia and a motorolla, u will be INCREDIBLY PISSED OFF to know that newer nokia fones and other fones these days can hold at least 60 messages.60 yes even more. thats exactly 3 times 20., and hence to rub it in 3 TIMES MORE. which means, that for every 3 times I have to deal with MESSAGES FULL, they will only have to read those 2 dastardly words ONCE!!. the world is so unfair.

anyway i could continue on my spiel about HOW MEESSAGGES FULL SUCKS BALLS but my brain is thinking of other things now, for example SUBWAY and TODAY which will involve a SHINDIG @ andres house followed by another at the pimpin nutmans later on.

okay thats enough from me, i dont want to be known for actually posting more than once a millenium on my old skool20004 blog.

seeyas l8r
EMBO :)

1 Comments:

Blogger bodie said...

aaah, not enough space for messages. I have this problem. Of course, this is because I never delete ANYTHING. Currently my Nokia happily informs me that MESSAGE MEMORY ALMOST FULL, which might have something to do with the 129 messages still in my inbox. No,this doesn't make me popular...the earliest one dates back to my birthday (1 September) of last year!

February 19, 2005 at 7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home