Monday, February 07, 2005

BORRING

yep u guessed it. I'm bored. no wait, its like this, I"M REALLLY BORED. why else would i overcome the incessant laziness of not posting on my blog. other than the fact that its rare to read it. yeah. okay. so considering the hell-ass boredness of me i so far have no means of inspiration for this post so i doubt it will ever get even remotely funny.

SPEWIN

okay so im racking my brains here in my chair for what to write. if in fact a blog really is an online journal, then maybe, just maybe i will write about what i did today. but like i said. MAYBE dammit. before i do because now maybe has turned into a yes, im just gonna point out how stupid that saying is that i used about "racking" my brains. Firstly, i only have ONE BRAIN. sorry to everyone out there who thought i was multibrained, the truth is im only multi-CELLED. but dont worry, so are you!but SECONDLY, who would take their brain out of their head and rack it. haha racket. okay shit thats going nowhere. right. if anyonw was dumb enough to start reading this thanks, if u wanna know what i did today read on......


ON
ON
ON
on
on
SRRY that was pathetic.

okay so i woke up at like 5 to 8. then nothing much eventful happened except that i did some washing, and then started to freak cos my uniform wasnt getting dry. anyway, i rang mummy to ask her how to use the tumbler dryer...BIG MISTAKE. very embarrasing. (damn i need some emoticons here).!! anyway yeah, shes like hell dumbing it up to me, like GO TO THE LAUNDREY, OPEN THE DOOR....etc and everyone in her office are like cackking themselves. anyway they suck and i dont. yep. so later i walked up to SUBWAY! where i am now training to become a sandwhich artist. and yes i did forget to put the chicken fillet in that dudes chicken fillet.

at the end of my shift i WAS visited by the people who care, MATTY, AMY & LUKEY. yep then they came over. lets not talk about how embarrasing it was that i messed evrything up s soon as they walked through the door! shhhuush
after that they came to my rockin suburbian home and we chilled in front of foxtel digital..YEAH!! then amy and lukey left, and me and matty played mariokart on the 64. then it was doom time when matty went home and i got BORED. yeah i did stuff but it lacked interest and my hands hurt and now people are actually talking to me on the wondrous thingymijiggy called MSN. all go henceforth and msn it up!

thats enough from me, i have a snoop dogg video to plan with the nutman pimp and shaun

until im famous, and maybe a few times before
of ur lucky

EMBO___!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home